Sunday, January 27, 2008

As You Wish...

As You Wish is a pottery-painting place, as best as I can describe. It's where you go pick out something ceramic (like a frame, or a bowl, or a coffee mug, or even little ceramic animals) and paint it "as you wish." The company then does their fire magic, and it's ready to be picked up in a couple days. Last weekend, I went with Allison and Ingrid, who is a good friend of Allison's that was visiting her for a couple days. As far as the item I picked out to paint? A coaster. Nice and simple...



3 comments:

Holly Gross said...

I have always wanted to do this... did you have fun?! Looks like a blast!

Jeff Gross said...

I've gone a couple times, and it is fun (although I'm not very creative). The good thing is that the pieces always look better once they're glazed and fired! :)

Mike Gross said...

So where are those tattoos??? :-) I don't see them!