Friday, March 21, 2008

Working in Perry, GA

I had a job last week in Perry, GA.  What in the world would anyone do there you might ask.. well it was only "The Rally" pinned as the Greatest RV Rally in the world!!  Exhibits, Seminars, Events, Entertainment, Tours, Scenery, Fun, the biggest event of the year for the RV enthusiasts!  Ok, so now that I've spit out what they say, it really was pretty fun.  Although I didn't see much but my booth & the entertainment at night.  So what was I doing there?  I was working with W. Scott Mitchell Photography, the "official" Rally Photographer!  I was selling the Aerial Photo they take of the Rally every year.  (below is last years photo, in Redmond Oregon, this year's isn't on the site yet)  There were about 3400 RVs at this years event.  

So basically that was my week.  So, one day these two girls were on our isle & they were taking pictures of their groups booths.  Mark Skalny (another photographer friend of mine) was sitting at the booth with me & said (to the girls) "What you don't want to take our booth's picture?!"  The girls just laughed & Mark said "it's probably Holly's fault"  To which the brunette said, "My Fault?!"  Mark said "No, hers!"  & pointed at me.  So we thought it was cool that we were both Holly's.  Now, I'm sitting there looking at her badge (you have to wear them) & I can barely make out her name.  So I ask her....  

How Random is this!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 Holly Grosses?!?! We think that is pretty freaky! And we sure hope the right one came home to Mike!
WW & VW