Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Massacre

Well, today was D-Day.  Dakota day.  And boy, was it a massacre!  Just look at all of that hair!  Mommy & Daddy say that my fresh new lion suit is adorable, but I'm having second thoughts.  I mean, I like that I'm nice and cool all the time now - but I don't really look like my Golden Retriever friends.  In fact, they hardly even recognize me now.  Though I did get complimented by the neighbor dog Joe, today.  He said I looked like I'd lost weight.  That made me happy!

So it's not all bad.  Daddy swore not to touch any hair on my head this time around, and he did a pretty good job.  Just don't get me started on my tail!  What use to be cute and wavy is now a thick string with a fluff-ball attached to the end.  Never again.  That made me happy!

Enjoy the pictures & come visit me sometime *Bark*
Dakota Gold







2 comments:

Carol Gross said...

I bet she's cooler.....looks good!

Jeff Gross said...

Cooler days are ahead of you, Dakota! :)