Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hawaii: Day 1, Holly says "Yes I had a lovely trip!"

We had a wonderful flight into Hawaii.  We totally lucked out on asking for a seat close to the bathroom.  We ended up in row 27, 1st exit row in the back right behind the bathrooms.  Double the legroom & the perfect place to stand for 30 minutes without being in anyone's way.

After landing we snagged our luggage & started walking towards the rental car buses.  That's when my lively trip happened.  Apparently, there was an elevated piece to the sidewalk and of course, I found it!  As Jeff said, it all happened in slow-motion.  I caught myself with my knees and my palms.  Sadly, my knees felt most of it as did the tops of my feet.  So it's been band-aids and bacitracian!  They feel much better after the shower, but still sting a bit!  


On a lighter note, here's Jeff & Allison enjoying the living room of our condo


And Mike reading the "Big Island of Hawaii" book on the couch.


 Aloha!!!

No comments: