Saturday, September 27, 2008

I saw a Rainbow this morning...

...but it wasn't outside...

I'm talking, of course, about the most amazing vacuum ever made: the Rainbow. Sure, it's not actually mine, but luckily (and thankfully), I get to borrow it from Mom and Dad from time to time. How old is this thing anyway? I'm not really sure, but the darn thing just keeps going and going, and I think it does a better job each and every time I use it! And you should all know by now that a blog post from me usually comes with a picture, so here it is, right after it finished the job...

The infamous Rainbow

2 comments:

Holly Gross said...

Oh yea... well, well, I have a Dyson! & it does a wonderful job! :p

Mike Gross said...

You're both weird... (Jeff & Holly)

Allison, I'm glad you're normal like me...