Friday, October 17, 2008

Parents with cell phone cameras...

This is what happens when you have parents with cell phone cameras...they start using them at random :) Dad and Mom made it to San Diego this afternoon, and just a short time ago, Mom snapped a picture on her cell phone and sent it to my email address. Message text: "Dad getting ready for the cruise"

Note that this is not from the cruise ship; I believe this is from somewhere downtown near their hotel where they stopped to get something to drink. They go on the ship tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mike Gross said...

But I like this picture... Don't be afraid to take random pictures, Dad and Mom. After all, Jeff's previous post WAS a picture of candy pumpkins. Hypocrit. :)

Jeff Gross said...

I agree...I like the picture. It was just random and unrelated to the cruise :) And yes, this is better than candy pumpkins :)