Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jeff and Allison's Wedding.........

What a beautiful day......Here are some pictures I took with my camera....I'm sure there will be more to follow!!!! I can't wait to see the pics that Holly took!

Jeff and Allison Gross

Mike, Jeff, Allison and Ingrid....the bridal party


Grandma and Grandpa.......


Holly and Mike at work.....


Stan's two different sizes of shoes.....thanks to the tux rental place!!! HA!


At the altar......


Stan.....


Carol.......
Allison's family.......

Reception table.....


Reception....


Reception.....

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Wow!! Beautiful wedding pictures. Loved the sweet couple. Seems like all the guests had great time there. I am planning my niece’s wedding at one of New York wedding venues and taking best ideas from my friend to make everything perfect for the event.