Monday, May 10, 2010

Slackers



The Gross Family has been slacking lately. That's not to say we haven't been SUPER-busy--in fact, that's probably why you haven't seen a post in almost a month.



Dad and Mom finished their move to Sun Lakes over the weekend, and they're starting to get settled in their new place. The house REALLY looks wonderful, and I know they'll both love it in Sun Lakes. Mom wins the award for the first injury at the new house, as she was running to get her cell phone the other night and tripped on a rug. I'll let her post pictures of the black eye, but let's just say it looks bad enough that she gets sympathy at the grocery store. I'm surprised no one's come up and told her that "she can get help." If only people knew... :)



Carter is growing like a little weed lately. I'll have to see if my in-house photographer wants to take some pictures at his play-date tomorrow. We've been slackers too. Holly and I are taking a little get-away trip later this week to Glacier National Park in Montana! We can't wait to escape the heat for a few days and enjoy the serene lakes and beautiful scenery in the middle of nowhere. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to post upon our return.



Then next week, I'm off to Washington DC for a couple of days for business meetings. Busy, busy, busy. It'll be great to see DC again after such a long hiatus, but I'm sure going to miss my lil' boy since I won't get to see him much between returning from Montana and getting on a plane to DC early the next morning. Here's a picture of my favorite little Cubs fan over the weekend. (Thanks to Gamma for passing along the photo!)

No comments: